Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation of Representations

I based my magazine around R&B/POP followers, which is modern and new, such as Beyonce, Jay Z, etc. Adding a more modern day style allowed me to attract a younger audience. By photographing a young girls for my main images, and naming bands from modern times this has allowed me to target my audience at teenagers onwards. Not everyone may like the main particle but due to the different types of artist i have named throughout the magazine I'm sure there is something for everyone. Inside, on the contents page, I photographed a place in which i said was a venue for the next music magazine, although i didnt take pictures of any instruments I still managed to create a music theme throughout my magazine. As my magazine is aimed at mainly females I introduced images which could be seen as quite sexual as the pictures are mainly glamourous, which is like most female artists today.

No comments:

Post a Comment