Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation of personal learning (technologies)

Throughout my research I have learned alot about the different uses of technology that I can use. Adobe Photoshop and publisher have taught me that you can easily change an image for example the setting, background props, colour, saturation, hue , sharpness it can reduce red eye, etc. This completely changed my original image making my ending image more bright so it stands out. I have learned that you can completely change an image from a certain camera angle, such as close-up from a high angle shot. This helped me when i created the picture of my band, which is a shot from birds eye view. Throughout my project I have used shots such as side shots, birds eye view shots and mid-closeups. Also I have learned which lights are best to work with when taking a picture, i think natural lighting is the best in which i used for my preliminary but because of the changes i made to my final picture i use normal lighting. When taking my picture i used rule of the thirds and depth of field to contain a professional image. I have also improved my skills on paint as i had to print screen and crop the picture so I could insert it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment