Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation of personal learning (progression)

My progression throughout my work has improved alot. I started my preliminary on publisher, and then went to work on my main task in Adobe photoshop. This improved my progression as there is alot more facilities to use on adobe than publisher. Also it is the first time I have ever used Adobe and so I have experienced new technologies that can improve my work. Also throughout my coursework I have improved on my camera skills as I have experienced how to change a picture just by changing the camera angle, for example a close-up concentrates on one steady part of what you are looking at, a long shot concentrates on the whole image. Therefore by using different camera angles I can manipulate my pictures, which is how the industry works.

No comments:

Post a Comment