Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation of distribution

Ideally Vanguarde Media Inc would distribute my product because the type of magazine influence is ‘the publisher of urban magazines Honey, Savoy and Heart & Soul’ Unfortunately this company recently went bankrupt and so if I had to choose another institution would be Universal music group which distributes pop, dance, urban, alternative and retro. UMG is a very popular institution, distributing artists and bands such as, Girls Allowed, Mariah Carey, 50 cent, etc. I believe SOUL would benefit from such a popular institution because it is similar yet different to the magazines they publish.

1 comment:

  1. Georgia, could you copy in your blog on institutions into here for me please Georgia, that way you are still in keeping with the exam board's questions. Could you also repost your annotated images when you get back to school as they are a little bit too small and so can't read them when you enlarge the image.
    I have really enjoyed your blog so far, some excellent photos.
    Thanks, Miss Walsh.

    I have really enjoyed your blog so far, some excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete