Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation of audience

I think the type of audience my magazine would aim for is teenagers onwards. My magazine is for people who enjoy reading about R&B/POP, people who like fashion, gossip and setting. My magazine is aimed at mainly females, but also there is attractive images which may provoke men to want to buy as well. The title of my magazine is called soul, which sets the mood of the magazine. I strived to address my audience by creating images of females, solo artists and bands (all females). I used bold colours which set the tone and the theme of the magazine. The actual writing projects towards females, for example the gossip on how the band split.

In the picture it shows the way I have used gossip in my article, this shows the audience reading this would be mainly females.

No comments:

Post a Comment